The Victor Book For Boys - Frequently Asked Questions
For Those Who Collect the Victor Book for Boys and Other Books
- Q. I have not got the time to search for the Victor Books I need to complete my collection, can you help? A. Check out our page that shows the individual book covers, click on the year you want or join our forum and post a wants list in the relevant place.
- Q. Can you tell me how much a 1971 copy of the Victor Book is worth. A. No, I need to see it or have an accurate description of its condition.
- Q. I have a copy of the first Victor Book in very good condition, how much is it worth ? A. Copies of the first Victor Book for Boys sell for between £5 and £160. I cannot be more specific as I have not seen the condition of your copy.
- Q. I have some Victor Books. Do you want to buy them ? A. Not at the moment. Using Amazon to sell your books might be better and quicker.
- Q. I just bought a 1964 Victor Book for £60 from a seller that described it as in excellent condition. The inside pages are fine but the spine is ripped and repaired with sellotape. Have I been ripped off ? A. Yes.
- Q. Can I keep my Victor books in the roof space of my house ? A. Unless the roof space ( attic ) has been converted into a normal room I would not. Dampness could be a problem, as could changes in temperature. You do not want the condition of the books to deteriorate.
- Q. Are charity shops a good place to find annuals? A. Yes, but the staff at some shops check items donated and put to one side things, including books, that are collectors items. So some shops will only have on display books that are not worth much or in poor condition.